Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Scents of Christmas

Have you seen these scented wax cubes at Walmart by Better Homes and Gardens?  I picked up a couple this year to try out.  All you have to do is pop a square out, stick it in a glass votive holder, and put it on a candle warmer.  The house smells so Christmasy!  I especially like the citrus twist because of its strong scent. After the scent is gone, I either dump the wax out or just add another cube.



We are battling something over here~hoping to feel better before Christmas.  I hope you are all healthy and well!

4 comments:

  1. I've never seen these, I'll have to take a look soon! Hope you are all feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen those AND I am dying for some Christmas aroma! I'm hitting WM today! Thanks!

    Erin
    www.erintagledesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you like those than you will LOVE Scentsy! Their smells last much longer. You can learn more about their candle warmers and products here:

    www.cheilseabrowning.scentsy.us

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...