Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thrifty Valentine Decorating

IMG_3063-1

If you want to add a littleValentine decor, but you are on a budget, stop by the dollar store and pick up a gift bag!  Who says gift bags are only for giving gifts?  There are some really pretty ones that you can display.  I like this simple "be mine" gift bag that I picked up at the Dollar Tree.

IMG_3063

You might recognize this little thrift store lady from a previous post.  Love her.



IMG_0747 

The pink candle was from the dollar store, and I already had the heart shaped ramekin that I put it in.  You can find ones similar at discount stores.  The wreath I picked up last year at a store that was going out of business.  The monogram "B" was printed off my computer, and then put in a thrift store frame that I spray painted black.  The end table was from a yard sale.  The red, glittered, puffy heart was in a display window in a local floral shop, and I begged them to sell it to me!  I've seen similar ones now at Hobby Lobby~at great discounts too!

IMG_3062

I LOVE RED!  Have a terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...