Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Easy Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches

IMG_3906

Do you ever have those days when you need to grab a quick lunch, and you don't mind a little spice?  It happens to me all the time.

If so, make yourself a quick buffalo chicken sandwich in the microwave...

1. Grab a can of chicken, some wing sauce, and a bun.  Rinse and drain the chicken
2. Put a few big spoonfuls in a bowl (refrigerate the rest  for another day)
3. Stir in a little wing sauce (the more the better in my opinion!)
4. Microwave for about 30 seconds and put on a bun

So tasty and fast!

*I must admit this photo is misleading.  I was about to try a similar recipe that I found on pinterest that required ranch seasoning, chicken breasts, and a slow cooker.  I ended up being in too big of a hurry, so I ended up just doing the above.  The great part is, you can keep these items on hand in your pantry for such a day.  (Just keep a package of buns in the freezer)

And guess what?  You can pick up the "Louisiana Supreme" wing sauce at the DOLLAR TREE!  They tell me it flies off the shelves.  Now I know why...it's delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...