Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Two ingredient Truffles!

IMG_5525

I'm on a roll here...two posts in a row!  I must say, I had been meaning to make truffles since Christmas, and it didn't happen.  I still had the ingredients, though, and decided they would be perfect for Valentine's Day!  My daughter and I had a great time making them together.  They are so incredibly delicious, and so very easy.  Only 2 ingredients!

Click Here for the recipe

Some of mine turned out prettier than others.  It is important to let the cream cheese mixture chill long enough to roll into balls.  You can embellish with chopped nuts, sea salt, or sprinkles.  We melted white chocolate chips and piped squiggles onto some of ours.  The only problem is staying away from the refrigerator because they are so yummy to snack on.  ;)  Go ahead, enjoy a little love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...