Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Lemon Artichoke Pasta~my favorite


Hello!  My friend gave me this recipe several years ago, and it remains one of my all time favorites.  So now, I am going to pass it on to you!  It is fast, fresh, delicious, and fancy!  And, a great way to use those tomatoes from your garden.  :)

Here is the recipe...

Lemon Artichoke Pasta

1/4 c. (or less) olive oil
1/4 tsp. garlic
1 1/2 c. artichoke hearts (or one can)
1 1/2 c. feta cheese
1/2 c. chopped tomatoes (or more)
3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
3 Tbsp. parsley
1 1/2 tsp oregano
12 oz angel hair pasta (I use thin whole wheat spaghetti)

*Optional~add 1 lb. cooked shrimp

1. Cook and drain pasta according to directions on package.
2. Heat oil, add garlic.  Mix in the rest of the ingredients.  Cook a couple of minutes until heated through. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...