Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My new favorite candle scents for spring and summer

IMG_6014

My blueberry bush is growing little blueberries on it!  It won't be long and we will be picking fresh blueberries.    Until then, I will be filling my house with the sweet aroma of blueberries!  I love to buy the blueberry muffin candles from Hobby Lobby when they are 50% off to put on my candle warmer.  It is a strong scent, which is what I like.  I believe they typically go on sale for $2.50.  The only candles I usually burn (warm) the rest of the year are the baked scents like sugar cookie and buttercream.  I love it when it smells like I have been baking!

Yesterday, I found a new favorite scent from Walmart.  It's called Hawaiian pineapple cilantro.  You can view  it here.  I love these inexpensive wax cubes from Better Homes and Gardens.  I stick them in a little mason jar and put them on my regular candle warmer.  When the scent is gone, and they are still in melted, I pour it in the trash, and reuse the jar for another scent.  I'm sure that's not what you're supposed to do, but it works for me!  What scents do you like?

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmmmm.
    I'm actually either a flower candle scent person (rose or gardenia etc), or like a linen or cotton...soapy smelling candle person.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...