Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Strawberry-Rhubarb Hand Pies

photo: Jennifer Davick

We have rhubarb growing in our garden!  My "garden guy" gave me some for free last year, and now we have lots of it!  As you know, we are loving the yummy strawberries that are in season, so I was especially excited to see a recipe for Strawberry-Rhubarb Hand Pies in my latest issue of Southern Living magazine.  The kids had their last day of school yesterday, so we will be making them today!  You can find the recipe here.

I hope you are all enjoying your summer.  Since school got out so late this year, and we have so much planned for the next couple of months, I'm sure summer is going to fly by.  I am especially grateful for the "cool front" that has lingered in our area since our air conditioner has been broken for over a week now.  We are waiting on a new compressor...  It happened to break on the hottest day of the season so far.  Isn't that always how it happens?  Have a great day!

Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...