Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

before and after...yard sale treasures

IMG_5047



































I found these cool old wooden ladder back folding chairs for the garden at a yard sale!  Get this... the first one cost a dollar, and the second one was free!  They looked old to me, and they are still very sturdy.  I took them home, hauled up a can of  simply white (the white that I always use) from my basement, and painted away!

IMG_5046
IMG_5357
IMG_5356

I found another little folding table at a yard sale for 50 cents and painted it white also.  Then I stuck it in between the chairs.  I love how they turned out.  They could go anywhere...under a tree, on the deck, or in a quiet corner of the yard next to my rose bushes.  Don't ya love a good deal? :)

3 comments:

  1. They're adorable. I've been looking for some smaller folding chairs and a table like that. The cheapest set I found was at TJ Maxx and it was 69.00 so you saved quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You ca't beat that!!! I think they look darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look great...what a good find!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...