Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

coming soon…

IMG_2867

I have been in creative overdrive, and my brain is spinning out of control!  Aside from attending my boys' basketball games all day today, I've been working on stocking my etsy shop, (check it out!) I have lots more things to list, and I'm so excited!  It's getting late here, and since I'm about brain dead, I will take a break until Monday morning and then keep stocking.  So be sure to check out my shop on Monday!  Although it looks like wood, this distressed Valentine "Love" sign is actually painted on stretched canvas!  You may be able to click on the photo to enlarge it to see more detail.  Anyway, I made a few of these so I  could keep one for myself!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...