Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

New for Fall!

IMG_4601

Remember my model Jane?  Long time, no see, right?  She's still around.  I just pulled her out of the closet to model my latest find... This adorable, vintage, owl apron!  I hate to part with it, but as the seasons change, it is time to start stocking my Etsy Shop for fall.

I love this fabric so much, that it inspired me to paint the little owl on a wooden sign to display for Halloween.  (Also available in the shop).

IMG_4611

IMG_4602

Don't you just love these owls?

IMG_4604

And what about the black piping on the apron, trimmed in petite white rick rack?  Love.

IMG_4605

Even the pocket is embellished...

IMG_4606

As for the sign, I painted the entire board white.  After it dried, I free handed the little owl in pencil.

IMG_4614

Pulled out my acrylic craft paints, and his creation was complete.  The wall art comes complete with sawtooth picture hanger on back if you would like to hang.

IMG_4613

Find them in my Etsy Store here.  Have you started to bring out your fall decorations?  I'm ready to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...