Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

It's yard sale time again!




 
Hello!  It's that time of year again.  The time when I realize that I better hit the garage sales, because I can usually find things so much cheaper there than at thrift stores.  I'm just remembering some of my great finds from the past like these suitcases.  They were actually a bit pricey, but look great in my house!
 
And, I love this old, distressed stool.  I keep it in the kitchen next to my fridge and use it all the time when I need to reach those spices on the top shelf.  What did I pay for it?  $3.00.  It's been worth every penny.  :)
 

 
This is a great time to find flower pots...
 


And this piece of furniture...I don't even know what to call it... but it had already been painted a nice blue and distressed.  All I decided to do with it is change out the top two drawer handles for these, and put it in my foyer. I think I paid $5.00 for it!


I always mark my calendar for our township wide sale each year.  Then, I can save both on gas and time.   There are so many sales in one day that it is a yard sale lovers dream! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...