Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

decorating ideas & custom canvas order



Occasionally I get a custom order for a hand painted canvas like in this post.  The one above is completely different with a brown background and pink flowers.  I love to paint~it is so therapeutic.! :)  Speaking of painting, have you painted anything lately?  I've got a couple of rooms in my houses that could probably use a new coat of paint.  I'm thinking about painting the guest room gray...like in this post.  I would probably choose a lighter shade of gray though like the headboard below by Kadee Willow from here.  Then I would paint my headboard black.



I have also been thinking about updating the kid's bathroom.  Maybe stenciling it in a small gray and white geometric pattern similar to this one from royaldesignstudio.com.

Moroccan Stencils | Chez Ali Stencil | Royal Design Studio

I'm thinking the kids are outgrowing their "frog" bathroom.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...