Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

~Two minute Artisan bread!


Did I tell you about this great new recipe I found on pinterest for artisan bread?  It is so easy to mix up...takes just a couple of minutes with only flour, yeast, salt, and water.  Then you leave it in a bowl on your counter over night...no kneading!  The recipe comes from simplysogood.com, and you can find it here.

I can guarantee you will drool over her photos...freshly baked bread with yummy "mix ins".  I am trying cinnamon raisin tonight.  I have 6 young women and two leaders coming to stay the next couple of nights for a youth conference.  I thought it would be good to have along with bagels, fruit, yogurt, and Orange juice in the morning.  Usually I make it plain, and we eat it with soup. My family LOVES it!  It kind of taste like sour dough bread, which we love too.

2 comments:

  1. I found a similar recipe on pinterest and we LOVE it! There is a book out (actually they have several) that I checked out at my library called "artisan bread in 5 minutes a day". They have a website too and this is their basic dough: http://www.artisanbreadinfive.com/2010/02/09/back-to-basics-tips-and-techniques-to-create-a-great-loaf-in-5-minutes-a-day

    YUMMY! I also use the dough to make pizzas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! I'm going to have to check the book out! Thanks. And, I would have never thought to make pizzas with it. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...