Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

ghosts and roller skates


IMG_7972

I don't decorate much for Halloween anymore, but I found this cute picture in one of my holiday decorating files.  (sorry, I have no idea where it came from).  We had "trunk or treat" last night at church.  The kids played games inside, and then the adults opened up their decorated trunks in the parking lot, and the kids went car to car collecting candy.  :)  It is a fun tradition.

In other news, THE TILE IS GONE!  I watched the Bagster haul it away yesterday, and I couldn't be happier.  Tearing out that tile was one of the hardest things we've ever done.  We feel quite a sense of accomplishment.  And now, we just have some sub floor issues to fix, and then we should be good to start laying the hard wood.  Meanwhile, Grace has taken over my roller skates, and made our house her rink...









Striking a pose...


:)  Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...