Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Vintage Snowflake Craft & Goodwill Website


Good Morning!  Before we hit the floors again today, I wanted to share a couple of things with you.  The first is a vintage snowflake craft.  Every year when I shop at the church rummage sales, I find these vintage snowflake ornaments.  I love them, and I'm always trying to dream up ways to decorate with them.  Last year, I hung them in the panes of my vintage window in my piano room...



But, my favorite idea is to line the back of a frame with fabric (I chose red corduroy) and mount it in that. Light blue would be pretty also.  Or Gray.  The frame was from a yard sale.  I painted it white.  Such a simple, cute winter decoration, don't you think?  If you don't have any vintage ones, you can find similar ones at the Dollar Tree.

By the way, did you know goodwill has a website?!  I stumbled upon it.  http://www.shopgoodwill.com/
I like this old clock from there.  Anyway, it might be fun to browse.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...