Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Candy Display


Hey everyone!  Just wanted you to know that I'm still here...I'm just trying to put my house back together... because the floors are done!  They look so beautiful.  I can't believe how much they "warm up" the house. And, I can't get over how easy it is to sweep them instead of vacuum.  We still need to buy and install baseboards.  Right now we are moving things back in, and I am having fun redecorating.  In the meantime, I wanted to share some pictures from my Christmas home tour that didn't make it to my blog last year.  I thought you might like this candy display idea.  I picked up all of the candy at Dollar Tree...I love the red and white stripes together.  I think I even got the glass cylinder vase at the dollar store.  I usually put pillar candles in it.  Anyway, I lined it with shredded red paper and popped in a vintage red ornament too.

The vintage snowmen are candles that my parent's neighbor gave to me.  I wonder how old they are?


Have you finished decorating for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...