Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Free botanical printables~


You have probably seen them framed in magazines...those beautiful vintage botanical prints.  And, they usually cost a fortune!  I was searching around on google for free botanical images, and found these!  I think most of them were from en.wikipedia.org    The one above is chives...  I just love it.

and dill...


Clover...though the quality may not be as good to print.




of course, pears...



I love the boxwood...


Magnolia...


The dandelion is probably my all time favorite... It came from here. Wouldn't the humble little dandelion botanical look cute "glorified" in a frame?  This is just a start.  You can probably find lots more than me! Look on pinterest for more ideas...I just pinned a bunch!


I haven't printed any yet myself because I'm not quite sure which ones I want to print, and where to put them.  When I do, they will go in one of my many yard sale frames!  I just printed the vintage Valentine's Day puppy that I showed you last year.  I think it will look cute in my window sill!


Do you have any Valentine's Day decorations up?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...