Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pin the Nose on Olaf & Daisy Paintings



You're probably thinking, "Hmmmm, snowmen and daisies?....What an odd post!"  While we hope spring is around the corner, we remain Frozen (haha).  I just thought I would share a few random projects that I've been doing lately...


My friend's little girl had a Disney's Frozen birthday party, and she asked me to draw Olaf on poster board. That way the kids could "Pin the Nose on Olaf".  So, I sketched him from some pictures I found on google, and then Grace helped me make carrot noses.  I must say, he looks much better with his nose on. :)


My sister in law had me make a Deer Run sign for her from reclaimed wood...



And, thinking more thoughts of spring...

I was a little bit sad when I sold this daisy sign last year.  It was vintage and painted by an unknown artist.


So, I checked out my old photos of it, and reproduced it on some wood I had picked up at a yard sale...


Not the greatest picture (bad lighting), but you get the idea.


I've almost forgotten what the grass looks like, let alone daisies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...