Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Lucky Green~

As you have probably noticed, green is one of my favorite colors.  Not just any green will do.  It has to be in the same color family of my chair, my walls, and my pillows.  It's kind of a vintage green...bright, and fun.  Playful. 

Do you remember my luck canvas?  I think I sold a few in my etsy shop.  Anyway, I have a couple more...one for me, and one that didn't sell.  I was wondering if it didn't sell because it wasn't framed.  I pulled mine out, and it just looked bare.  So, I decided to paint a frame!  And, I think it looks much better!  I just used various strokes of different shades of brown.






By the way, I just made the banner from a package of  thrift store paper, and yard sale ribbon.  I spray mounted the paper to black card stock, and then cut out triangles using a pattern I made.  Then I hot glued the ribbon to the top.



Remember the nest painting I made?  I decided it looked too plain also, so I painted a frame for it as well. :)  What do you think?



And, here is the after...










12 comments:

  1. I can totally paint frames on things too ... haha, just kidding. Great job, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the investors contact Email details,_   lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Custom Lipstick Boxes are stylish with the adaptability of complete customization. The size, shape, plan and printing alternatives for custom lipstick packaging are available.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really impressed with your working attitude. Thanks a lot for always giving your best.
    바카라사이트

    ReplyDelete
  5. Redone, solid and modest, tweaked Essential Oil Boxes are an optimal decision for administering these concentrated homegrown treatments. They are additionally effectively stackable. These essential oil boxes need some extra labor to deal with such significant oil bottles stuffed in them appropriately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As you have probably noticed, green is one of my favorite colors. Not just any green will do. It has to be in the same color family of my chair, my walls, and my pillows. It's kind of a vintage green...bright, and fun. Playful.
    black pakistani suit design ,
    black salwar kurta design ,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Custom Boxes World UK specializes in the design, customization, and production of custom cardboard Display Boxes according to your product needs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thehp smart app for mac and application for PCs and cell phones to print, duplicate, filter, investigate printer issues, and set up a printer on a remote organization. Print, output, and duplicate by tapping the HP Smart application home screen tiles. You can likewise really look at printer status, investigate issues, request supplies, and set printer inclinations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad to be visiting your blog again after several months. Thanks for sharing this post. Here is a link to my profile spacebar counter. Here is more information on the exciting tool Space Bar Counter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is really informative and also if you want more information on touch up xs them this source is really helpful

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...