In anticipation of Melissa's Favorite Things party tomorrow and with Christmas coming up, I'd like to share five of my favorite things with you today!
1. First off, in the cleaning department, I have said good- bye to Windex, and hello to MysticMaid Cleaning Cloths (G718KC)! (I feel like I'm on a commercial!) I was sold after a demonstration that I saw at a kitchen store in Tuscon this summer. The only thing that I need to clean my windows and mirrors now is this specific microfiber cloth and water!~NO more cleaning sprays!
The trick is to thoroughly wet it, wring out as much water as you can, and then wipe down the windows. The best part is, it is machine washable. (let air dry~though I've accidentally dried mine and it still works~but it shrinks!). I can clean upholstery and spots off carpet as well. I didn't see them recently on MysticMaid's website mysticmaid.com, so I contacted them. They said that they were sold out, but that they will have them back in stock by Tuesday of next week (Nov. 23rd). You will then be able to order through their website or call toll-free at 1-877-468-0888.
2. I really love soft socks. You can find them at bath and body works on sale for $5, but I usually get mine at the dollar store or Walmart (Recently I was given two pairs as gifts!~ and they make great stocking stuffers as well).
3. Have you tried softsoap's new hand soap? It's called pomegranate and mango, and it smells so good! You can find it at Target, Walmart, or most drug stores.
4. I love Thai food. My favorite quick and easy lunch is this Thai style chicken and noodles by Lean Cuisine. I can only find it at Walmart now. It must be popular because whenever I look for it, it seems to be the most picked variety on the shelf. Sometimes I chop fresh cilantro to put on top!
5. I already told you about this nifty little gadget in a previous post. I stopped buying bacon for a long time because it was so messy and hard to make. (and the precooked bacon is so expensive) My kids love bacon, so after I was told about this little bacon cooker, I decided to buy it. It is $9.97 at Walmart. Although I think 5 pieces of bacon cooks the best on it at a time, it is very easy to clean, easy to store, and dishwasher safe.