Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

NO BOYS ALLOWED!

My husband and the boys took off and went camping last night for our church's annual "Father/Son's outing".  (By the way, in our neck of the woods, the camping trip is held each year at the Priesthood Restoration Site!   Here is another great article about it.  Anyway, this will be their last opportunity to camp on the actual site, since the site itself is going to be restored, beautified, and dedicated to the amazing events that transpired there.  

Since the boys were away, Grace and I planned a girl's night in!  It was so much quieter here!  We had a spa/movie night.  We made our favorite Digiorno's pizza, and then watched Anne of Green Gables.



During our "movie marathon", we ate these...
and these...


It was so much fun!  We checked out the movies from the library! :)

2 comments:

  1. i love Anne of Green Gables both the book and the series. I've read & watched both at least 3 - 4 times each. sounds like you guys had a lovely evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an amazing night with your daughter! We all need to do that once in a while and especially if you have all the goodies! I loved watching Anne of Green Gables. I can't wait until my daughter and I can do that!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...