Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

accessorizing the outside of your home

IMG_5877

Aren't we lucky?  We own a home with a septic system. :)  Therefore, we have a large, round ,concrete, cap to the system right smack in the middle of the backyard.  It has to be accessible, so unfortunately there is not much that I can do to disguise it.  So, when I found this concrete decorative pedestal at a yard sale, I knew right where it was going to go!

Remember this post?


With just a little bit of thought, you can repurpose all kinds of things to dress up the outside of your home.

I found this beautiful, vintage, white iron chair for just a few dollars.  There was a bare spot in the front of my house that I felt could use some dressing up, so I decided to put the chair there. I like how it ads a little bit of architectural interest to the spot.  Sometimes we spend a lot of time accessorizing the inside of our homes, that we neglect the outside!

IMG_5883

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...