Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Chipotle Mexican Grill..at home.


                                                                                                                                                                                  source

Do you like Chipotle?  I love their "gourmet burritos and tacos"!  I have tried to make my own versions of them, and they're not too bad.  You can put almost anything in them and customize them to your taste.  Recently, however, my sister gave me a great hint to make my burritos taste more like Chipotle's.  She tipped me off to http://www.copykat.com  Have you ever been there?  You can find recipes from your favorite restaurants to make at home.  Anyway, do you know why their rice tastes so good?  They use Basmati Rice.  I will now be on the hunt to find some!  You can read more about it  here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...