Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

I can't believe I did it again! Isn't she cute though?

IMG_2433

...I bought another tchotchke.  :) Remember this one?

"The Little Bohemian" came from the thrift store and is a vintage Hummel knock off.  I don't care about it's monetary value-which probably isn't much.  I think it's adorable, especially for $3.99.  I love her sketch book (reminds me of me), and her red polka dot socks!  And I love the pink and red posie in her hand and in her beret.

IMG_2432

Probably best of all, is the old type written description on the base...all faded in its vintage glory!  They had a little boy there in a vintage space suit holding his helmet.  I almost bought that one also, but decided that enough is enough!  At least for now... :)

2 comments:

  1. She's adorable. I love her little hat and her droopy socks. She makes me smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and adorable!
    She totally does remind me of you with the sketch pad growing up...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...