Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Decorating with Real Art

IMG_2258

To me, children's art is the purest form of expression.  A child dreams, a child imagines and experiments, a child plays.  They see the world through different eyes~forgotten by adults.  It is evident in their art.  My teenager painted this in school when he was a little boy.  It makes me smile whenever I see it.  I like to frame my children's art...especially those pieces that mean the most to me.

Do you frame your children or grandchildren's art?

1 comment:

  1. I *love* to have my kids' art projects all over the house. I especially love when they've made a sculpture or something. I keep their paintings on display (did in my old house; haven't gotten there yet in this one) in the upstairs hallway and other things they've made in the kitchen, family room, living room.... a fabulous reminder of their divine little awesomeness as I move about the house each day - I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...