Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mural no.3 Done!

IMG_3110

Recently, I shared two of the murals that I was asked to paint by a neighbor friend.  The third, and final project was to paint a Winnie the Pooh scene for their daughter who has loved the books since she was a little girl. (see the wall before I painted it here.)  The best part of completing the mural was watching their daughter take photos of it with her camera.  She was very happy, which made me even more pleased!

IMG_3097

IMG_3102

IMG_3104

And now, I am back to working on my kitchen remodel.  We did take out the cabinet, but decided to leave the soffits after reading Sarah Susanka's wonderful home decorating books!  We installed a couple of can lights where the cabinet was, and now I am painting the ceiling, changing out some light fixtures, and dreaming up other plans to update and dress up the space.  I promise I will share photos with you when I am all finished!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...