Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

~thrift store canister makeover~

IMG_2313


Here is a simple little decoupage project that I did for my laundry room.  I found this inexpensive canister at my local thrift store.  I loved the color of it, and decided that I could put my powdered detergent in it that I use for gettin out stains.

IMG_3129

Instead of removing the Martha Stewart label, I decided to turn the canister around (no one will see the back when it's on the shelf right?) and decoupage a new label.  I chose a French printout that I have had for ages, but I'm sure you can find something similar to print such as these that I found on pinterest...

 (For the link to these free beauties, click here on pinterest)

Or for these printables, click here


Freebies Labels Kit in Old Style


IMG_2312


IMG_2311

Simply print and cut out the image, then center and decoupage it onto the canister.  Easy right?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...