Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Become a "clicker"!

In January I mentioned my goals for the new year, and asked you to join me on my quest for "living the abundant life" in 2012.  Remember the ABC's?  A stood for Attitude and the great power that comes with positive thinking.

I have found something tangible to help me in my desire to replace my negative thoughts with positive ones.  Music Artist Hilary Weeks is helping my on that journey!  :) You can read and watch her amazing story here.

She once heard someone say that as women we average 300 negative thoughts a day.  Deciding to test that theory, she bought an inexpensive "clicker" (see her website) and "clicked" it every time she had a negative thought.  By the end of the week, she was so depressed, that she decided to turn the experiment around, and only click for positive thoughts.  Doing so changed her life!  

I haven't received my clicker in the mail yet, but already my thought process has changed.  I bought clickers for my young women at church and plan to do the activity with them.  I hope you will check out her website, billionclicks.org and become a clicker!

1 comment:

  1. Robin I love Hilary Weeks. I saw her at Time Out for Women last year and she was amazing! I listen to two of her CDs all the time! I'll have to look up the clicker!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...