Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Another Sign~

IMG_4968

Good morning everyone.  As you can see, I'm on a roll with my Home Sweet Home signs!  After making this one from a clock, I decided to do another.  However, this time I painted it on canvas and did a different font for "sweet" part.  :)

I couldn’t decide where to take the photo!  So here is more of a close up of the sign on my piano.

IMG_4966

I'm considering listing it in my shop if I decide I can part with it!  :)   Today I'll begin stocking my store with some Christmas goodies and hostess gifts.  So, stop on over and take a look at what I've listed in my etsy shop here!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. You have such a great talent for sign making. They are always so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...