Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Name badge labels as gift tags

IMG_5158

Here is a quick time and money saving tip.  This holiday season, use name badge labels as gift tags!  You might even already have some at home.  I love them because they are simple, inexpensive, and I love red and white.  (see this post and this post!) Anyway, I buy them at Walmart in the stationary section.  They are only $1.88 for 50!

IMG_5157

They are big enough that you don't have to squeeze your gift message into a tiny little space.  Best of all, they are plain, so you can use them year round for birthday gifts as well!

2 comments:

  1. So simple. So brilliant. So can't believe I never thought of it! Thanks for the fabulous tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Thanks, name badges can be a wonderful gift for your loved ones. I will surely try this one.

    Custom Name Badges

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...