Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

more vintage finds


Did I show you this wine bottle carrier that I picked up at a yard sale this summer for $3.00?  It looks vintage to me, but I'm not really sure if it is or not.  I just like the look of it, so I'll use it for decoration. Unless, we decide to pop in some sparkling cider and head out for a picnic this fall.  Hmmm, maybe we will do that...and take along those yummy beef dip sandwiches.

And, here is an old picture I found for $1.00!  I just love it!  I put it in the bathroom for now...




I don't think I ever showed you what I did with those old suitcases...  


So, the kids went back to school today.  I thought I would get a lot done, but ended up being at a meeting most of the day.  I keep thinking I can catch up on all the dishes, laundry etc, so that I can do some painting, but I forget that I need to just schedule a time to do it, and stick with it!  Does anyone else have a hard time carving out "me" time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...