Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Home Tour~Master Bedroom


Hello all!  Did you enjoy your weekend?  We had a wonderful time visiting friends in Boston.  I spent all day painting with my sweet friend.  She taught me some acrylic painting techniques, and I painted my first cow! More on that later.   I just love her and her art.  While we were there, the boys went to a BYU basketball game, and my oldest went to a church dance.   It was a quick trip, but lots of fun.  Then last night we watched a beautiful Christmas devotional.  I highly recommend you watch it with your family.  It will remind everyone of the true meaning of Christmas...celebrating the birth and life and sacrifice of our Savior, Jesus Christ.  Click here for the link.  I especially love the pictures of Jesus, the narration of His words, and the children singing.  Of course, you get to hear the famous Mormon Tabernacle choir too.  :)

As I mentioned before, I ran out of time to post all my pictures from the home tour last year!  So here are some pictures from our master bedroom.  I picked up this chalkboard from Hobby Lobby.  It was damaged, so I got a great deal.






I salvaged the transom window from the dump, on township clean up day!  I cleaned it up, and sealed it with polyurethane.  Then I wrapped up this faux greenery garland that I have had for years into a wreath, and then hung it with a bow.  It was a totally free decoration, and I love it!


We had our first ice storm of the season last night.  The kids were sliding all the way to the bus stop!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...