Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Ruffles & Blue~ Fun Finds!


It's official...light blue is definitely my favorite color!  I always gravitate toward it.  So, I could not pass up these cute little sloggers.  Only $8.99 from the thrift store!  They look as if they have never been worn.  I will wear these babies out!  But for now, they look so cute just sitting around the house.



Another $8.00 "blue" deal?  This shower curtain on clearance from home goods!  I was so excited when I found it.  I was really getting tired of looking at the bust of the lady on the swing on this one!  It's pretty because it looks like a paint chip.  The ruffles are light on top, and get more blue towards the bottom.



I'm thinking about painting wide blue vertical stripes on the cream walls in there.  My favorite store (that sadly went out of business) had blue stripes on the walls, and I loved it.


After all these years, I'm still not tired of my blue walls in the piano room... and I just finished hand painting this sign for a customer.  In blue, of course!  :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...