Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

a farewell and new yummy recipes



So sad.  My favorite store is going out of business.  I loved that little shop, and Maureen (the owner) sold so many of my creations.  Take this tour again with me to see all the eye candy!


This shop is in downtown Bethlehem, PA. near the Moravian Book store...


When I travel, I always try to find little boutiques like Mixed Bag to shop at, but I have never found anything quite like it.  On a happier note, I have found some yummy family approved recipes on pinterest lately!

The first is...Garlic Bread Meatball Subs  *Except really the only thing that I copied from this recipe was the garlic bread!  I just use store bought frozen meatballs, jarred spaghetti sauce, and no cheese.  Makes for a really quick and easy meal!  Tastes great with salad topped with my homemade sourdough croutons. 

Then, Slow Cooker Balsamic Pot Roast.  (we decided we don't like it with the orange zest)

Next, Skinny Creamy Taquitos  (LOVE THESE!)

and Egg-less chocolate chip cookie dough!  We decided a little goes a long way, and it would be great mixed in ice cream.  We put the extra in the fridge and the kids nibbled on it after school.  I might have had a couple bites too.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...