Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

A little bit of pink and Etsy shop SALE!


This post is brought to you by the color pink.  :)  Even though I love blue, I like to have just a little bit of pink sprinkled here and there throughout my house. I think a little goes a long way, though.  So, last year, I found this old shadow box in my house that I picked up at hobby lobby years ago.  I mixed up my favorite pink shade with craft paints, painted it, and then distressed it with sandpaper.

I got out some old scrapbook paper that I picked up at a really cool antique shop, and sketched a vintage cruiser with a basket full of peonies and daisies.  It looks cute up on top of my piano!  Along with my yard sale peonies, it adds just another little *pop* of pink.  I sure wish I would have bought the other peony arrangement at that yard sale...(they had two).  I debated, and then decided just to buy the one.


Anyway, this year, I loved it so much that I decided to create another one for my etsy shop...Right now, it's on sale for $14.99.  Lately, I've been selling a lot of my art on ebay!  Like this birds nest painting...

Birds nest original painting on canvas

I have a few other pieces on sale in my shop also.


In other news, I tried out a recipe that I had pinned from pinterest for Mongolian Beef.  It was a big hit with my teenage boys!  Here is the Recipe if you would like it.

Have a great day!
Robyn

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...