Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

What's for dinner?

Quite some time ago, I found these menu cards at the thrift store for $2.99.  I had every intention to use them for something fun, but they have been sitting in a drawer ever since.  Maybe sometime I will actually plan a nice dinner party and fill one out to display the menu.  (Maybe sometime I will be motivated to actually start planning some menus again!)  For now, I filled this one out with a menu that I would love...


Baby Spinach Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
Sliced Tomatoes Salad with Mozzarella and basil

Crab Stuffed Flounder with wild rice stuffing
Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Chocolate Cake with Butter cream Icing



For tonight, we will settle with left over taco soup.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...