Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

A few of my favorite things...


Livingware™ Classic CafĂ©® Blue 8.5" Lunch Plate


Happy Fall!  I thought I would share a few of my favorite things with you today...

1.  Corelle classic cafe blue dinner plates.  We needed new everyday dinner plates, so I just bought these from their website.  They were buy 3 get one free.  I love the blue rim, and the fact that they are light weight and easy to stack in the cupboard.

2.  These Australian juice glasses from the thrift store.  Love the black dot pattern!



3. Thinking ahead of winter, I finally went for it and bought my first pair of Sorel boots.  Last year, my Target ones didn't make it through the winter.  I hope to be set with this pair for at least a few years!


4.  What I like to call my little love note from God.  This heart shaped leaf was in the street all by itself and right in my walking path the other day.  It was just sitting there waiting to be noticed.


5. My boys.  Ryan will be graduating this year.  *sniff*, and I would do anything to go back in time and squeeze and kiss those chubby cheeks of Ty's one more time.



6.  This time of year.  The weather is cooling off, and I want to start drinking hot chocolate and baking more.  To wrap up in a soft cozy blanket and watch the season change right outside my window.

IMG_5024

What have you been loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...