Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Thanksgiving Centerpiece Ideas~




Happy Monday!

About a week ago, delish.com contacted me to ask permission to use my Mayflower centerpiece idea on their site as well as other Hearst sites including CountryLiving.com, WomansDay.com, GoodHousekeeping.com!  I was pretty excited about it, and surprised that my little Mayflower is still sailing around the Internet 4 years later. :)  Anyway, the post went live this week, and you can check out all of the other great Thanksgiving Centerpiece ideas here.

That reminded me of other holiday creations that I created a long time ago.  Many of them were inspired by my favorite catalogs like Pottery Barn and Ballard Designs.  In fact, I painted these little stockings on canvas after I saw some real ones in a Ballard Design catalog.  I'm actually surprised that they still sell some of the same styles!





I started working at  Montessori Preschool last week, and I'm finding that it is harder to get all of my Holiday "to do's" checked off.  Have you started Christmas shopping yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...