Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

New Quote, Old Frame

IMG_4609

Hello everyone!  I'm back from the beach, and my kids are getting settled into school.  So now it is time to get caught up on sharing more fun stuff with all of you!  This is one of my new favorite quotes!  It is a great reminder-especially since I have been doing the "clicker activity" with my young women at church.

I saw this quote on pinterest and loved it.  I knew I wanted to display it in a permanent place in my home to remind me of the power of positive thinking!  So I typed it up in Microsoft word, and printed it in gray ink.  Then I google searched images for yellow or gold geometric lattice wallpaper (or something like that!), printed one that I liked and placed a strip of it above and below the quote.  (But placed the pieces behind the quote, edges overlapping only slightly).  Then I found a used, black, 5 x 7 frame in my basement, and popped it in.

The lanterns were found for only a few dollars at different yard sales/church rummage sales last year!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...