Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Quick Decorating Tip

IMG_5575

I thought I would share one of my favorite little decorating ideas.  One inexpensive way to add a little charm to your decor is to frame fabric instead of art prints.  There are so many beautiful patterns out there!   Maybe you have an old outfit that you don't wear anymore, but you love the fabric.  Turn it into art!  Simply cut it to the size of the glass, and sandwich it in the frame just as you would do for a print.

Remember the little frames from this post oh so long ago?  I had extra ones that I didn't end up painting, so, I put a favorite floral swatch into one of them.  It adds a great little pop of color to the top of my piano.  And, I can easily switch out the fabric if I ever get tired of it.


IMG_5574


I think you would be surprised at how much fabric you actually have in your house!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sharing. Thanks to this blog I can learn more things. Expand your knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very practical. Thank you. For instant support related to Forgot AOL Mail Password please contact our team for instant help.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...