Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

More Artisan Bread please!



Remember my "Two minute Artisan Bread" post?  Boy, do I love that crusty bread!  Especially because I have tried twice now to make homemade rolls with this recipe that I found on pinterest, and they haven't turned out. Yet, the artisan bread recipe comes out wonderful every time!

This time, I decided to make the Cranberry Orange Almond version of the recipe.  The only thing I did different was use less orange zest....like maybe only a quarter of the orange peel.  I like just the hint of orange in the bread~nothing too overpowering.  Please forgive the photos.  I am learning to shoot in manual mode, and told myself that I can't shoot in program mode anymore so that I can force myself to learn!


It was delicious.  I kept one loaf, and gave the other away!  I put it in a bread sack (Wegman's grocery store carries them) and tied it closed with a yellow and white polka dot grosgrain ribbon.  Sorry, I didn't snap a picture before taking off out the door to make my delivery!  Happy Fall~the weather is gorgeous here in the east!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...