Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Easy Decorating Ideas for Fall/ Halloween

IMG_4900

Good morning!  The sun is shining and it is a BEAUTIFUL fall day!  I have been putting out a few decorations to go along with the change in seasons.  I love this time of year.

I just switched out my raspberry sign.  I told you that you could make three signs out of one piece of wood...for only $2 a piece!  Now that summer is over, I decided to make a pumpkins for sale sign.  Instead of aging the wood with the vinegar,  I coated the board with orange craft paint instead.  Then I followed the same procedure as I did with the raspberry sign.

I have also been scattering my funkins around the house.  Remember this bowl that I picked up at a yard sale?  Recently it housed a vase of silk pink peonies.  Now it holds a funkin.  :)

IMG_4899

I know that fall is here, when my 12 year old thinks that it is "so cold" that he needs to have hot chocolate every morning for breakfast, when he comes home from school, and before he goes to bed.  (Not that I let him have it that often :)

What are you doing to change your home for the season?  If you would like some more ideas for quick, inexpensive projects, here are some links to some of my popular Halloween posts.

$3 Halloween Decoration
DIY Headstones
$1 Witch Parking Sign
Painted House Village
Dollar Store Halloween Silhouettes
"spooky" kids craft
Paper Bag Brooms


Happy Decorating!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a simple and pretty sign. The prange really pops out on the wall.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...