Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Dollar store bargains


Hey guys, just a quick post on a couple of things that I like from the Dollar Tree.  They have these pre cut foil sheets, and they are great for covering plates of cookies/ muffins etc.  I was shopping there, and a customer told me about how much he loves them, so I tried them out.  It is a nice sturdy foil.  I have also been getting toothbrushes there...a pack of 4 for $1.00.

Here are some other things I like to buy at the dollar store...(click on the links to popular posts)

* School supplies  (now is a good time to get their 3 ring binders before they sell out!)
* Favorite white dinner plates
* placemats for crafts
* Frames and Frames
* Metal clips to use as magnetic door reminders
* Mounting pads
* Funkin pumpkins
* Fake crows for Halloween
* Candles
* Snowflakes for decorating
* Valentine gift bags
* Decorative boxes

What do you buy at the dollar store?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...